wellcome to my web "mujeresytanga.blogspot.com"

domingo, 28 de marzo de 2010

Sexy girl : USA

Sexy girl : USA








hello good morning, first of all let me say this: Like all women have our faults and our virtues that characterize us, My name is Cristina, I am 22 years old and have a good life, something crazy, I love having friends, I hate lies, and I'm very realistic and honest, a girl sexy and joyful, I like to have fun, dance and other things like traveling to meet elsewhere, speaking of my interests is one of them finish school and train as a professional, having a nice family and be a better person, this time I leave some of my photos beautiful, and you can see I'm a blonde girl with great qualities and above all beautiful .. jeje bueno I hope you like my pictures and encourage everyone to make friends besitos bye.

7 comentarios:

  1. hola me llamo alan soy peruano algo te he entendido pero para que lo sepas quisiera entablar una relacion contigo de veras,mi correo es el sgte LION_CRACK@HOTMAIL.COM O ME PUDES LLAMAR Alos numeros de celular que son 975449067 o 986633889 okey cuidate mucho eres muy bella I LOVE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello my love you Inpact m with its beauty. are the most beautiful girl that my heart to see beyond your heart I want to know more about you than my purpose is to shoot arrows into your heart my life and give my love my soul my thoughts to you and be a model husband if your me clearly let my love And if you think that love axiste write me I am for you to give you my protecion .. and all of me that this is my email sexymancool@hotmail.com think love is to you and write me your beauty. going into my sweats and my ispiritu corazóndarte .. and my soul I wait for your answer, my beautiful love

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hola corazon solo queria decirte q me pareces una persona muy hermosaa y ademas de eso interesante la verdad me gustaria chatear contigo mi correo es machado7890@hotmail.com ok te espero un beso...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. soy colombiano con amor mi correo es ricardoperes76@hotmail.com me gusta el sexo 100

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hola como estas sabes eres una chica muy hermosa como una rosa en serio mi msn es tu_nene_2009@hotmail.com agregame pliss siiiiii

    ResponderEliminar
  6. mi correo es: carbonel1974@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola SEÑORITA COMO ESTAS ESPERO QUE MUY BIEN. que hermosa estas, me gustaria entablar una linda amistad contigo y te dejo mi e-mail es candacho@hotmail.com, espero tu respuesta cuidate, vivo em mexico

    ResponderEliminar